Story, Grace Agnew
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Summary The Parsons School of Design Alumni Association was incorporated in 1952 and continued until Parsons School of Design merged into the New School for Social Research in 1970. Records contain correspondence, financial records, minutes, photographic materials, printed materials, scrapbooks of clippings and subject files. Also includes documents generated by earlier alumni associations that the Alumni Association incorporated into its working files.
Dates: 1920 - 1970; Majority of material found within 1952 - 1970