Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Barrie Karp was a professor of philosophy, psychology, feminist theory, and critical race theory at The New School for twenty-five years (circa 1983-2008). These papers document her teaching career with syllabi, course notes, and student work. Also included in the collection is a small amount of correspondence with colleagues and materials related to courses Karp taught at other universities.
Summary Consists of printed course description packets produced primarily for undergraduate classes offered at The New School, with Eugene Lang College and Parsons School of Design particularly well-represented. Packets include information regarding class schedules, instructors, credit hours, degree requirements, and curriculum.
Dates: 1983-2012; Majority of material found within 1996-2007
Summary Printed publicity materials including but not limited to mailers, viewbooks, pamphlets, and postcards generally advertising The New School, or a particular course or program of study.
Dates: 1939 - 2018
Most Popular Filters:
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 2
- Adult education 1
- Art schools -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs 1
- Catalogs 1
- Feminism 1
- New School (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Karp, Barrie 1
- Mannes College The New School for Music 1
- New School (New York, N.Y.). New School Archives and Special Collections 1
- New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music 1