Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Mills College of Education records
Collection includes office records from Mills College of Education from the years 1956 to 1972. The institution was a four-year college awarding Bachelors of Education degrees, formerly located at 66 Fifth Avenue in New York City. The college merged with The New School in 1972, and closed in 1975. Materials include correspondence, event and promotional materials, student statistics, memoranda, policies, and minutes.
New School guides and handbooks collection
This collection contains student, faculty, and staff handbooks from The New School and various divisions and departments within the university. These guides cover student life, degree requirements, information about living in New York City, among other topics. Faculty handbooks offer teaching guidelines and regulations, while materials created for international students provide information on adapting to life in the United States.
Parsons School of Design handbooks and orientation materials collection
Contains handbooks and guides issued by the administration of Parsons School of Design and The New School to familiarize Parsons faculty, students, and students' families with school regulations, policies, and procedures. Also includes materials designed to acquaint students with aspects of living and studying in New York City.