Showing Collections: 41 - 43 of 43
Schools of Public Engagement Bachelors Program for Adults and Transfer Students Dean's Office records
Summary This collection contains physical and digital materials created by office staff and administrators in the Dean's Office of the Schools of Public Engagement Bachelors Program for Adults and Transfer Students. This material was intended for use by the Dean's Office in its communication with students, faculty, and other New School administrative units.
Dates: 1995 - 2019
Summary Stanley Diamond (1922-1991) was an anthropologist and poet instrumental in establishing the Anthropology Department of the New School for Social Research. He chaired the department for fourteen years, during which time he founded and edited the journal Dialectical Anthropology. These papers document Diamond's writings and research, as well as his role as teacher and administrator at the New School for Social Research and elsewhere, and material related to his...
Dates: circa 1934 - 1991 ; Majority of material found within 1961 - 1988
Summary The Schools of Public Engagement was formed in 2011 with the reorganization of the New School for General Studies. As of 2016, the division was comprised of five schools: the Bachelor's Program for Adults and Transfer Students (BPATS); the School of Languages; the School of Media Studies; the Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy; and the Creative Writing Program. This collection also contains the records of the World Policy Institute from the period in which it...
Dates: circa 1976-2018
- Subject: Administrative records. X
Most Popular Filters:
- Correspondence 24
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration 19
- Reports 16
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 13
- Minutes 12
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 11
- College administrators -- United States. 10
- Educational fund raising 10
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 9 ∧ less
- New School for Social Research (New York, N.Y. : 1919-1997). Graduate Faculty 9
- New School for Social Research (New York, N.Y. : 1919-1997) 8
- New School (New York, N.Y.) 7
- Austill, Allen 6
- Johnson, Alvin Saunders, 1874-1971 4